First things first....the completed mystery stitch...
Which also happens to be the movie related idea
I was working on awhile back. For those who aren't awesome enough to get the reference, shame on you, it's from Heathers. To put it in context:
Veronica: All we want is to be treated like human beings, not to be experimented on like guinea pigs or patronized like bunny rabbits.
Veronica's dad: I don't patronize bunny rabbits.
I also completed a swap with filmresearch
, who is currently working on an awesome embroidery series. I sent him my Sonic Youth fishy friends stitch
and I received this:
The picture really doesn't do it justice. I love it and can't wait to display it.
Moving on to the wip portion of our show. I'm working on my nsfw piece, hoping to have it finished before I go out of town. I hit a snag the other night when I realized I couldn't count to 5 and had screwed up badly enough that I needed to start all over. The picture is from the first try, about 2 days before I discovered my mistake. It's been awhile since I made a mistake I couldn't fix. Guess I was due. I was really careful about checking and double checking my counting....except on the easiest freaking part.
Still need to create a pattern for something to stitch on the plane. 2 of my newest ideas are nsfw so that probably isn't the best idea.