Jul 30, 2009
Things I was reminded of on vacation:
- How abundant sweet tea is in Texas.
- How much better the grocery stores are in Texas.
- Southern California needs some damn used bookstores.
- I am awful at taking pictures. Got a brand new camera and how many pictures do I take? 9, and that's including multiples of a couple things. I didn't even take pictures of things I intended to take pictures of. I should give it up.
- Vacation is good for inspiration. I've got a number of ideas for new stitcheries and some xmas stuff as well.
- I need to reorganize my desk. What reminded me of this, I don't know.
- Packing lightly is the way to go.