Feb 8, 2009
- The new U2 song is pretty bad. They sounded like a band trying
too hard to make a comeback. Sadly, I don't think Bono can write songs
- You could definitely tell Whitney Houston has been out of the spotlight for awhile, she didn't know what to do with herself.
- Simon Baker's intro for U2play was obviously supposed to be for Radiohead, Transcendant? I don't think so.
to go Chris Martin, you out Bono-ed Bono! Their costumer couldn't have
given him a longer shirt? I'm glad they apologized to Paul McCartney.
- Kid Rock...don't sing...ever.
- Is it me, or has Robert Plant lost his accent?
the Jonas Brothers are actually worse than I expected. I'm glad the
Grammy people were nice enough to pair them with Stevie Wonder, no one
should have to look at those toolboxes.
- I'm glad I got my Best
New Artist pick wrong. I didn't really think people would be stupid
enough to pick the Jonas Brothers, but I couldn't see anyone else
winning. Good job picking someone with actual talent Grammy voters!
- The "Rap Pack" was a total mess.
Paltrow totally wishes she married Thom Yorke. I wish I was in the USC
band. Playing with Radiohead at the Grammys= able to die happy. Nice of
U2play to give them a standing ovation. They should also give Radiohead
all the Grammys they've won tonight. Just saying.
- There are WAY
too many performances, it should really just be those artists nominated
in the major categories with maybe a couple of tributes. Most of the
performances aren't even that good, trim the fat people.
- I went 2 for 4 on my predictions, so not horrible. The Robert Plant- Alison Krauss songs sounded interesting