Mar 1, 2008
It's been awhile since I've had a "proper" update, so here's some random stuff....
- Watched "Margot at the Wedding"....uhhhhhhhhh....was the point of the movie to show how well Nicole Kidman plays a nutjob?
- Bought a bunch more cross stitch supplies, finished my latest project (pictures soon), hope to finish my newest "masterpiece" before Monday
- I can't believe how much baseball is already starting to dominate sports shows/sites. granted, I can't believe the season is about to start either, since it feels like it ended only a month ago. Give it a week and the daily Yanks/Sawks stories will have arrived
- It's almost March Madness time, that time of the year when I give a shit about college basketball in hopes of winning some free meals. yay! (seriously.....when did I become such a sports freak?)
was goooooooooood this week. The Desmond episodes are always
interesting because they pull things out of left field...first he's a
precog and now he's a time traveler?
- Since it's March, that means new 1998 albums. All I have to say is thank god. I was never really in the mood to listen to Massive Attack, and Garbage seemed too fresh in my mind, but not entirely unpleasant. Anyway, this month's albums are Moon Safari (Air) and Strung Out in Heaven (Brian Jonestown Massacre). I haven't listened to Moon Safari in at least 3 years, but I was listening to it practically everyday the first 3 or so years after it came out, so this will be a real walk down memory lane. I'm excited to hear they're releasing a 10th anniversary edition next month. I will definitely pick that up. If I ever made a list of my personal classic albums, Moon Safari would be on it for sure. I last listened to Strung Out in Heaven about a year ago(?) after I saw Dig! It's a good album, it's just never been one of those that really sticks out that I want to listen to frequently.